Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Let's talk FASHION WEEK.

Let's talk about how amazing Fashion Week in the big apple has been. Wow, speechless. And this year it has been way more fun for me since I am well, going to Fashion School (YAY). Can I just tell you how homework for one of my classes was to watch some shows, take notes, and bring it in to class so we can discuss it... Best homework ever? You can say that again. It just feels so good to be going to school for something I am truly so interested in, and everything I learn I actually want to learn. School, regardless of what it is, it is very important and it is for a reason that you have go through all those annoying math classes and read all of those crazy long books in english class all through out middle school and high school. The truth is that when you are that young you don't quite know what it is that you want to do when "grow up" and believe it or not those things help you find your path and figure out what you want to do with your life. LOL i am totally speaking from a super adult's point of view, and totally getting off track here but anyways, point is, there are ups and downs to getting to where you want to be. Ok ok back to fashion week. Here's a list of my top faves:

- Diane von Furstenburg:



- BCBGMaxazria:


- Oscar de la Renta:




- Narciso Rodriguez:

 

- Marc by Marc Jacobs:

 

- Tory Burch: 



- Elie Tahari:

 
This list can honestly go on and on forever. I actually wrote down a huge list, but since I also wanted to show two of my most favorite outfits from each show I didn't want to make this the longest post in the history of long posts so I minimized my selection to the ones that I absolutely adored and just had to share it here :) 

What I loved the most about all of these outfits is that they are effortless and real, I feel that I can easily go to my closet and pull something out and style it my own way but it'll still be very influenced by it. 

But seriously PLEASE, head over to www.wwd.com and take a look at all the amazing works by other designers. I am so in love and I cannot wait for spring!!!! 

* Just so we can all be super clear, I do not own any of these pictures. I got them all from WWD. I WISH I had access to front row seats at all these shows, but no, not yet (sniff sniff) but one day ladies, never lose hope :)






No comments:

Post a Comment