Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Summer isn't over yet!

So there's no better time to enjoy the last few weeks that I'll be able to wear a super fun and flowy maxi dress. Gosh am I going to miss this thing. Like is there anything else that is better and easier to throw on than a colorful easy dress?!?!? Yes, exactly. There's something so timeless and effortless about this dress that I catch myself always going for it, but then I have to remind myself "No Ana you wore that 2 two days ago". Maxi dresses are definitely what I look forward to the most when the weather starts getting warmer. LOL how funny is it that I am already thinking of "when the weather starts getting warmer" and Fall hasn't even started yet.. But not going to lie I am pretty excited about the Fall.. I mean, I LOVE like LOVEEEEEE Fall fashion (hello Fashion week) and Fall outfit, trends, and layering, boots, and scarves. But come on, I'll forever be a summer gal but while I still live in New Jersey I need to find ways to enjoy the breezy cold weather or else I'll be miserable which is no fun :(... Well back to this dress. I got it at Forever 21 in the beginning of the summer and have been obsessed with it since day one. I added the big belt because humm, I love accessories and it makes everything better, but I do like wearing it with no belt as well. The purse is old from Aldo, and I thought it was the perfect bag to add a little extra summer vibe to this look.



Oh and by the way what's a better than pairing this super fun dress with a super fun pair of sunglasses ?! Yes exactly, nothing. My second obsession: Metallic blue ray ban sunglasses :)

What was your favorite summer piece?

Happy Tuesday ! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment